Now Available with Autofocus
MicroHAWK Ultra-High Density (UHD) imagers and smart cameras are able to decode very small and difficult-to-read barcodes and symbols.
- Ultra-High Density: Reads tiny barcodes as small as 2 mil (0.0508 mm)
- Modular: Integrates easily in applications with limited working area constraints
- Flexibility: Designed to decode tiny 1D barcodes, Data Matrix (2D) symbols and direct part marks (DPM) with Microscan's X-Mode Algorithms
- Integrated Software: Intuitive Weblink software pre-installed on device
All the benefits of MicroHAWK UHD plus
NEW MicroHAWK UHD Autofocus imagers are the only readers on the market that can automatically select the optimal photometry settings right out of the box, providing best-in-class performance.
- Autofocus: Read symbols between 40 - 150mm with little to no extra setup
- Size: Smallest UHD AF reader on the Market
- Fully-Integrated Optics: Reduces the cost of additional optical accessories
MicroHAWK UHD is now available for all SXGA (1.3 megapixel sensor) models:
ID-20, ID-30, and ID-40 barcode readers
MV-20, MV-30, and MV-40 smart cameras.
Fixed Focus: 64mm and 400mm
MicroHAWK UHD Autofocus is available for select SXGA (1.3 megapixel sensor) models:
ID-30 and ID-40 barcode readers
Autofocus: 40 - 150mm